Journalists already accredited with the United Nations Office in Geneva (UNOG) and possessing a valid UNOG press badge do not need to provide additional documents to participate in the Conference and will be authorized into the premises with their regular press badge.
Journalists not presently accredited with the United Nations should seek accreditation from the Interim Secretariat no later than 8 September 2017 by submitting their completed accreditation form as well as the information highlighted in the Media accreditation process note below.
For journalists following the meeting, please also find below some further information.
- List of Parties and future Parties to the Minamata Convention on Mercury (as of 22 September 2017)
- Fact sheet – Minamata Convention at a glance in English and French
- Fact sheet – Effects of mercury on human health and the environment
- Fact sheet – Global mercury waste assessment September 2017 report
- Fact sheet – Global mercury supply, trade and demand September 2017 report
- Fact sheet – Artisanal and small-scale gold mining
- WHO Inphographics in English and French: